Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kiromic
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Gastrointestinal cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (PO; solution, pill)
- 10 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in USA (PO; solution, pill)
- 10 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal cancer in USA (PO; solution, pill)