Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kiromic
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Multiple myeloma; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)