Research programme: beta-glucuronidase inhibitors - Southeast TechInventuresAlternative Names: GUS inhibitors - Southeast TechInventures
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Southeast TechInventures
- Mechanism of Action Glucuronidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Chemoprevention; Diarrhoea
Highest Development Phases
- Research Diarrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2016 Early research in Diarrhoea (Chemotherapy-induced, Prevention) in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Aug 2016 Research programme: beta-glucuronidase inhibitors - Southeast TechInventures is available for licensing as of 11 Aug 2016. http://www.setechinv.com/index.php