SB 400 family - SYMIC BiomedicalAlternative Names: SB-400
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator SYMIC Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2016 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Aug 2016 Early research in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)