Research programme: neurotrauma therapeutics - InflamaCOREAlternative Names: ICCN-100
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator InflamaCORE
- Class Antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Inflammasome modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Brain injuries; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2016 Early research in Brain injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Aug 2016 Early research in Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)