Research programme: influenza therapeutics - Alexander Biodiscoveries
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Alexander Biodiscoveries
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Viral nonstructural protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (unspecified route)