Interferon alpha hybrid
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Strathclyde
- Developer Alfacyte
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators; Interleukin-17 inhibitors; Leukocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Autoimmune disorders; Food hypersensitivity
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders; Food hypersensitivity