Nanocurcumin - JYANT Technologies
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator JYANT Technologies
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihistamines; Antivirals; Catechols; Chemopreventatives; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors; Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators; Immunosuppressants; Mast cell stabilisers; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)