Research programme: cancer therapeutics - PHD Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Albert Einstein College of Medicine; PHD Biosciences
- Developer PHD Biosciences
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Gene expression modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2016 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)