Research programme: ROR inhibitors - Kancera
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kancera
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Receptor tyrosine kinase-like orphan receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Lymphoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Sweden (PO)
- 15 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Lymphoma in Sweden (PO)