Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD3 antigen modulators; CD38 antigen modulators; Cytotoxic T lymphocyte modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Multiple myeloma in Switzerland (Parenteral)