LNP 1955Alternative Names: LND 400111; LNP-1955; SUB177091
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lupin
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Plaque psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Plaque psoriasis in Hungary (PO) (EudraCT2016-001531-12)
- 08 Aug 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Hungary (PO) (EudraCT2016-001532-35)