Tadalafil/tamsulosin - Ildong Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ildong Pharmaceutical
- Class Benzodioxoles; Carbolines; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Indoles; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists; Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (unspecified route)