SB 525Alternative Names: AAV cDNA gene therapy - Sangamo Therapeutics; AAV cDNA hF8 gene therapy; AAV cDNA human Factor 8 gene therapy; AAV Factor 8 cDNA gene therapy; AAV Factor 8 cDNA in vivo gene therapy; SB-525
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Sangamo BioSciences
- Developer Sangamo Therapeutics
- Class Antihaemorrhagics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia A