Research programme: allergy immunotherapies - ASIT Biotech
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator ASIT biotech
- Class Allergy immunotherapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Food hypersensitivity; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2016 Early research in Food allergy in Belgium (SC)
- 25 Aug 2016 Early research in Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity in Belgium (SC)