Pegaspargase biosimilar - Gennova BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Hamsyl
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gennova Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Amidohydrolases; Antineoplastics; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Aspartate-ammonia ligase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (Second-line therapy or greater, In children) in India (IM) before February 2016 (CTRI/2016/02/006589)
- 01 Feb 2016 Gennova Biopharmaceuticals plans a clinical trial for Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (In children) in India (CTRI/2016/02/006589)