CIGB 370Alternative Names: CIGB-370
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Cuba (IV) before February 2016 (RPCEC00000209)
- 01 Feb 2016 Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology plans a phase I trial for Cancer (Metastatic disease) in Cuba (RPCEC00000209)