Rituximab biosimilar - Lupin
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lupin
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in India (IV) before August 2016
- 29 Aug 2016 Lupin plans a clinical trial for Rheumatoid arthritis in India (CTRI/2015/01/005398)