CPL 2009-0031Alternative Names: CPL2009-0031
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihypoglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action CD26 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2011 Early research in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)