KBP 042Alternative Names: KBP-042
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator KeyBioScience
- Developer KeyBioScience; Nordic Bioscience
- Class Insulin sensitisers; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Amylin receptor agonists; Calcitonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2016 KeyBioscience has patent protection for KBP 042 worldwide.
- 29 Aug 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Metabolic disorders in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 10 Jun 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Metabolic disorders presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA-2016)