Terguride - MedacAlternative Names: Terguride hydrogen maleate
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medac
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Antipsychotics; Ergolines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules; Urea compounds
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor modulators; Serotonin receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Systemic scleroderma
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 03 Aug 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Systemic scleroderma in Germany (PO) (EudraCT2015-002586-39)