Research programme: apolipoprotein E therapies - Denali Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Washington University School of Medicine
- Developer Denali Therapeutics Inc
- Class Antibodies; Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein E modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease