SXL 01Alternative Names: SXL01
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator SeleXel
- Class Antineoplastics; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2016 Institut Claudius Regaud plans the phase I PROSTIRNA trial for Prostate cancer (Metastatic disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in France (unspecified route) (NCT02866916)
- 08 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in France (Parenteral) before August 2016 (SeleXel website, August 2016)