Anti-D Rho immunoglobulin - Bharat Serums and VaccinesAlternative Names: Anti-D immunoglobulin (monoclonal); Rhoclone
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bharat Serums and Vaccines
- Class Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Immunoglobulin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Haemolytic disease of newborn
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2016 Launched for Haemolytic disease of newborn (Prevention, In neonates) in India (IM) before August 2016 (Bharat Serums ans Vaccines Pipeline, August 2016)
- 31 Aug 2016 Bharat Serums ans Vaccines plans a phase III trial for Hemolytic disease of newborn in India (CTRI2015-09-006172)