Denosumab biosimilar - Intas Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action RANK ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Postmenopausal osteoporosis in India (SC) before August 2016
- 31 Aug 2016 Intas Pharmaceuticals plans a phase III trial for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in India (CTRI/2015/07/006065)