Brain natriuretic peptide transdermal - Zosano PharmaAlternative Names: B-type natriuretic peptide transdermal - Zosano Pharma; BNP transdermal - Zosano Pharma
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Zosano Pharma
- Class Heart failure therapies; Natriuretic peptides; Nerve tissue proteins
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Heart failure (Transdermal)
- 29 Sep 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Heart failure (Transdermal)