AG SFT103Alternative Names: AG-SFT103
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Discontinued for Hypertension in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 23 May 2016 Early research in Hypertension in South Korea (unspecified route)