Insulin transdermal - Zosano Pharma
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Zosano Pharma
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus (Transdermal)
- 29 Sep 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus (Transdermal)