Etanercept biosimilar - Reliance Life SciencesAlternative Names: R-TPR-018
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Reliance Life Sciences
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in India (SC) (CTRI/2016/07/007097)