Hib vaccine conjugate - Cadila HealthcareAlternative Names: Hib-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine - Cadila Healthcare
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cadila Healthcare
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haemophilus infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2014 Cadila Healthcare completes phase I trials in Haemophilus infections (Prevention) in India (IM) ( CTRI2014-01-004340)