Research programme: GPCR modulators - Heptares Therapeutics/Takeda
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Heptares Therapeutics; Takeda
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2016 No development reported for CNS disorders in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 11 Apr 2011 Early research in CNS disorders in United Kingdom (Parenteral)