UCB 6673Alternative Names: UCB-6673
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kings College London
- Developer Kings College London; UCB
- Class Immunotherapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Immunological disorders
- Preclinical Type 1 diabetes mellitus