Solifenacin tartrateAlternative Names: HIP-1503; Solifenacin tartrate - Hanmi Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antispasmodics; Esters; Isoquinolines; Quinuclidines; Small molecules; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in South Korea (PO) (Hanmi Pharmaceutical pipeline, August 2016)
- 01 May 2016 Hanmi Pharmaceutical completes a phase I trial in Overactive bladder (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02940314)