MEDI 0700Alternative Names: MEDI-0700
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Developer AstraZeneca; MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B-cell activation factor receptor modulators; B7-related protein 1 inhibitors; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (Parenteral)