Anti-BCMA chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - Wuhan Bio Raid Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wuhan Bio-Raid Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Cancer vaccines; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action B-cell maturation antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2016 Clinical trials in Haematological malignancies in China (Parenteral) (ChiCTR-OPC16009113)