Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator NAL Pharma
- Class Antifungals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Onychomycosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2016 NAL 3210 is available for licensing as of 09 Sep 2016. http://www.nalpharma.com/licensing.php?id=10&lang=en
- 09 Sep 2016 Clinical trials in Onychomycosis (Topical)