Research programme: nanoparticle therapeutics - NanoProteagenAlternative Names: Nanoxane™; NPG-114; NPG-215; NPG-384
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator NanoProteagen
- Class Cytokine genes; Diterpenes; Paclitaxels; Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine stimulants; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation promoters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer (Metastatic disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (unspecified route) before September 2016
- 09 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route) before September 2016