RVT 303Alternative Names: RVT-303
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roivant Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Glycogen storage disease type I; Glycogen storage disease type II
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Glycogen storage disease type II before September 2016 (Roivant Sciences pipeline, September 2016)
- 09 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Glycogen storage disease type I before September 2016 (Roivant Sciences pipeline, September 2016)
- 09 Sep 2016 Roivant Sciences and Duke University agree to co-develop RVT 301 for glycogen storage disorders and orphan paediatric disorders (Roivant Sciences website, September 2016)