STP 602Alternative Names: STP-602
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sirnaomics
- Class Antivirals; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Zika virus infection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Zika virus infection in USA (Parenteral)
- 08 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Zika virus infection in USA (Parenteral)