Research therapeutics: protein kinase inhibitors - Qurient TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Axl kinase inhibitors - Qurient Therapeutics; CDK7 inhibitors - Qurient Therapeutics; Cyclin-dependent kinase 7 inhibitors - Quriant Therapeutics; Q-701
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Max Planck Innovation; The Lead Discovery Center; The Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry; Vichem Chemie
- Developer Max Planck Innovation; Qurient Co; The Lead Discovery Center; The Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Axl receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
- Research Inflammation; Viral infections