Research programme: biotherapeutic proteins - Promosome
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Promosome
- Class Anticoagulants; Biological proteins; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme replacements; RNA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency; Haemophilia; Lysosomal storage diseases; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2016 mRNA engineering technologies developed at the Scripps Research Institute licensed to Promosome world-wide, before September 2016 (Promosome website, September 2016)
- 01 Jan 2016 Early research in Metabolic disorders, Lysosomal storage diseases, Haemophilia and Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in USA (Parenteral) (Promosome pipeline, September 2016)