Research programme: glucagon and glucagon-like peptide-1 agonists - ArecorAlternative Names: Aqueous Liraglutide - Arecor; Liraglutide - Arecor; Stable aqueous glucagon - Arecor
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arecor
- Class Glucagon-like peptides; Peptide hormones; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists; Glucagon receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Parenteral) before September 2016 (Arecor pipeline, September 2016)
- 15 Sep 2016 Arecor has patent protection for aqueous glucagon in (Arecor pipeline, September 2016)