Malaria vaccine - Osaka UniversityAlternative Names: BK SE36/CpG; BK-SE36
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Osaka University
- Developer Nobelpharma; Osaka University; Research Foundation for Microbial Diseases of Osaka University
- Class Antimalarials; Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Falciparum malaria
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2016 Nobelpharma plans a clinical trial for Malaria in Burkina Faso (PACTR201701001921166)