Romiplostim biosimilar - Intas Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Intas Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Carrier proteins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Thrombopoietin receptor agonists; Thrombopoietin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2016 Intas Pharmaceuticals completes a phase III trial in Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in India (SC) (CTRI2015-09-006197)