Research programme: neurological disorders - IBI-Lorenzini Istituto-Biochimico-Italiano-G-Lorenzini
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Istituto Biochimico Italiano G Lorenzini
- Class Antianaemics; Erythropoietins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease; Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2016 Early research in Cerebral ischaemia in Italy (Parenteral) before September 2016 (IBI-Lorenzini website, September 2016)
- 16 Sep 2016 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Italy (Parenteral) before September 2016 (IBI-Lorenzini website, September 2016)