ZW 38Alternative Names: ZW-38
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Zymeworks
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action CD antigen modulators; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Leukaemia; Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Leukaemia in Canada (Parenteral)
- 19 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Lymphoma in Canada (Parenteral)