Research programme: interleukin-4 therapeutics - Medicenna TherapeuticsAlternative Names: MDNA 56; MDNA-57
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medicenna Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2016 Early research in Haematological malignancies in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 2016 Early research in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)