At a glance
- Originator 3SBio
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics; Antipsoriatics; Isoindoles; Phthalimides; Small molecules; Sulfones
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 23 inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors; Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Psoriatic arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 22 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Psoriatic arthritis in China before September 2016 (3SBio pipeline, September 2016)
- 01 Mar 2016 Preclinical trials in Psoriatic arthritis in China before March 2016 (3SBio website, September 2016)