SGN CD123AAlternative Names: SGN CD123A
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Seattle Genetics
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents; Interleukin-3-receptor-alpha-subunit-antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (IV) (NCT02848248)