Netilmicin sulfate ophthalmicAlternative Names: Netilmicin sulfate; Nettacin Collirio; Nettavisc
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator SIFI
- Developer NovaMedica; SIFI
- Class Aminoglycosides; Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2016 Chemical structure information added